Rabu, 12 Desember 2012

fool

saying that you and i are friends is awkward
i think is better to say that you and i are a couple 
for the first time i will confess my heart
i will also take and bring you the stars in the sky
if it’s for you, anything i’ll do everything for you

*i love you love you love you, you love me love me love me
i know your heart is for me~ (your heart)
i love you love you love you, are you love me love me baby
because i love you too
 
**i’m a fool, i’m a fool who only look at you
i love you, even no matter people tease us 
i’ll become a fool who only look at you
a fool, i’m a fool who only look at you
take my hand, hug me
i’m a fool who only love you

i only think about you until i fall asleep
in my dream, i only dream of you~ 
i wake up in the morning
*
**

baby~ want your love, baby want your love~ love you love you i’ll take you in to my mind
baby~ want your love, baby want your love 

i’m a fool, i’m a fool who only look at you
i’m thankful, all of our friends are jealous of us
because i’m a fool who only look at you
i’m a fool, i’m a fool who only look at you
i will believe in you whenever
the two of us together is a fool who only look at each other

baby~ want your love, baby want your love~ love you love you i’ll take you in to my mind
baby~ want your love, baby want your love~ love you love you i’ll take you in to my mind


**popular by : Jung Yonghwa ft Juniel 
 

Tidak ada komentar: