Kamis, 29 November 2012

peace, love, and ice cream

my peace, love, and ice cream
the comfortable smile as you're fast asleep
am i dreaming?
all of a sudden, i feel like you're going to talk of love.

my love is ice cream
when i see you sleeping.
i want to sweetly, secretly kiss you,
you, who makes my heart flutter.

the fragrance that flies around in the wind
a dazzling, beautiful day
to you...

** lalala~lala~lalala~
i'll sing a song, so you can dream happy dreams,
and that it will be by my side
lalala~lala~lalala~
i will fill it with love,
so when the sunshine embraces us,
we can feel it together.

my peace, love, and ice cream
that that wind will blow far away
my heart that is held in your embrace
is filled to the brin with freedom.

forgetting the past
today, freely
to you.

**
so we can feel it together,
so we can do it together.

my peace, love, and ice cream,
this comfortable feeling
lalala~lala~lalala~lala~

my peace, love, and ice cream,
these sweet whispers
lalala~lala~

stay by my side forever
like the first time

**

**popular by : Younha

this song is just sweet #lopelopediudara :))
dan membuat ingin membaca buku sambil memakan ice cream :D

Tidak ada komentar: