Jumat, 18 Mei 2012

kuch to hua hai

Something or another has happened, something's happened

Something or another has happened, something's happened
For two or four days now, it seems like this

Everything is different, everything is new
Something or another has happened, something's happened

Leaving things, I forget them (I am misplacing things)
Without knowing it, I hum
Now, when I'm alone I smile
My style is somewhat changed
Something or another has happened, something's happened

Ever since my heart has melted
My mood has also stayed positive since then
Nowadays, I meet everyone with a smile
I have become happy, whatever it is that I have gotten
Something or another has happened, something's happened

All the colors seem lustrous
It seems that the stars have spread onto the roads
Flowers now seem more lovely
The wind has become somewhat fragrant
Something or another has happened, something's happened

I now take better care of myself
I think, "How do I look?"
If there's a mirror anywhere, I look and see
How has my face blossomed like this?
Something or another has happened, something's happened

Something's happened, what has happened?
This intoxication, under which we both remain
This wave, in which we both flow
It's possible that they call this love

When I found love
My heart got lost
Something or another has happened, something's happened
Something's happened, what has happened?

*beautiful song with beautiful lyric and melody, love this one :))

Tidak ada komentar: