Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

best film quotes (bagian pertama)

"I don't want to waste another moment of my life without you in it." -Garden State (2004)

“I love the rain - it washes memories off the sidewalk of life.” -Play it Again Sam (1972)

"When you’re in love, you don’t need words. A look, a touch, a sigh – you’ve said it
all." -Avanti! (1972)

"Love is funny. Makes you happy, sad and makes you do all sorts of things you never thought you'd do before" -ILY Phillip Morris (2009)

"When you love someone, you love all of them. Not just the good things but the bad things too." -Valentine's Day (2010)

"She's the other half of me. Without her, I feel like standing on one feet." -Hanging Up

"You were my first. You were my last and you've been everything in between." -Hall Pass (2011)

"I love you very much. Probably more than anybody could love another person." -50 First Dates (2004)

"I really love spending time with you." -Just Go With It (2011)

"I'm so deeply in love with you and I know it's definitely forever kind of love..." -Mr. Deeds (2004)

"I want all of you everyday, forever. You and me... everyday." -The Notebook (2004)

"True love lasts a lifetime." -Love Actually (2003)

"I can't imagine life without you." -Troy (2004)

"You see I never stopped loving you, even though I couldn't see you." -The End of the Affair

"Love doesn't end, just because we don't see each other." -The End of the Affair

"You are everything I never knew I always wanted." -Fools Rush In

"I love you. I love your wide eyes, the way you smile, your shyness, and the way you
laugh at my jokes." -Brief Encounter

"I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today" -If Only

"I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to." -Rumor Has It.

"You are my love... and my life, always." -Dracula

"I love you so much I can't even believe how much I love you. I would do anything for
you." -Bully

"There's no life without you." -Mr. Nobody

"You're the first and last person I'll ever love." -Mr. Nobody


cc : @BestFilmQuotes twitter

2 komentar:

Danni Moring mengatakan...

wah lama ga kesini tampilannya beda heheh..btw pakabar aini?

Nur'aini Tri Wahyuni mengatakan...

hehe, iya sengaja cari tampilan baru ^___^ alhamdulillah kabar baik.